domingo, 4 de octubre de 2009

Namaste

CAUTION: This is my first blog so if reading this causes you to feel dizzy, it makes your skin red, blue, green or whatever, makes you think that you can fly or travel in time or any normal secundary effects like the ones mentioned before please contact your medic or just click on another window and check your tuenti or facebook.

Well, having that introduction, i just wanted to say that this is the first entry to my blog that i´m going to write on along this year as a task for "Inglés para traductores e intérpretes" and it´s my first contact with blogs as you read before (so please be merciful). I don´t want to make this blog about only one subject in particular so i´m going to write about many things like movies, series, parties, translation, what was first the chicken or the egg? and stuff like that, including my own life too (but not too many details---don´t be curious--just joking) and hoping that writing on this blog becomes more than mearly a task and just a fun thing to write on and of course to read.

So, hello in advance to everyone that will read my blog or just pass by it and I hope you´ll enjoy it. BLA BLA BLA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario